Recent Features & Some Words on Bloggers
I just wanted to thank some fellow bloggers for some recent features on me as well as my company B Cocky. I feel so honored to be a part of the online beauty community. Everybody in the blogging/vlogging world is always so supportive in a world where women are so quick to cut you down. If the real world were like this community, the world would be a much happier place. I just want to give a big hug to all of you bloggers and YouTubers out there. I commend you for continuing to blog on a consistent basis; I know how difficult and time consuming it can be. Show these ladies some love as well as the other blogs you follow. These ladies (and gents) work hard for you to have inspiration for your own looks, product swatches for you to look at before you purchase something and reviews for products you may not have tried. Let your favorite blogger know you appreciate them… trust me, it means a lot.
- Thank you The Makeup Snob for this feature and using my video on your “featured videos” section of your amazing site. You’ve become an AMAZING friend the last couple of months.
- Ms FabDiva20 you are always such a doll. I’m honored you featured my company on your blog.
- Phyrra, Phyrra… An amazing part of the blogging community. What would we do without you? I can’t thank you enough for wanting to interview lil ol’ me. You are the queen of mineral makeup hands down…
- Lyricallyness you are one of my favorite people. Thank you so much for all the sweet words. I can’t wait to see you (and my Chitown dogs) again!
Ok at this point I can’t just stop naming people I love and appreciate. Let’s keep going with some bloggers and YouTubers I adore.
- Sokolum, my YouTube twin… I’m so glad our subbies pointed out to us how similar we were. She totally inspires me and is such a cool person. Check out her YouTube channel and blog. AMAZING hair and looks…
- Saaammage another YouTube Guru that people pointed out to be similar to me. What a doll!!! I could watch her for hours! Here is her YouTube channel and her blog.
- XppinkXx is probably my favorite blog to frequent because her material is ALWAYS original. One day we will get together and cause havoc somewhere in a city near you…. Her I don’t give a shit attitude definitely reminds me of myself and I think that’s why I gravitate towards her. Check out her YouTube channel as well.
- LoveBLENDnBeauty, you rock my world. Being that she is local, we have a lot in common and I am SOOOOO looking forward to the day we get to run the city… Another girl that does not give a shit what you think. If you are sick of watered down YouTube channels, check her channel out. Be sure to check out her blog as well.
- MamiChula8153 I have known since the MakeupAlley FOTD board days. She has always inspired me to start my own channel and has always been encouraging. Here I am, a YouTube partner and I thank her for it. Can she be more amazingly beautiful? Check out her YouTube channel.
- EvilAngel6 I’ve also known for a couple years from the FOTD board and consider her a friend. If you like polish than you must check out her blog…. You are an asset to the blogging community missy.
- I have the honor of working right by the beautiful L1lmamaj when I freelance in San Francisco. WHAT A DOLL!!!! She is seriously the sweetest MAC artist I have ever met. Please check out her blog. She always has some amazing MAC looks…
- ShadowNukks is the amazing stunner also from the FOTD board. I can’t wait to see her blow up in the blogging world. Her personality completely shines through in her videos on her YouTube channel. Please sub to her channel!!!
I just can’t list all the amazing people in our community but I think now that I’ve done this I will make it a point to do it again. I <3 you all! This wasn’t meant to be such a long post but hey…. inspiration hit.
Nymphette- Ill take one in every color please! Confessions of a fashion and beauty addict
Makeup Artist. Music Nerd. Foodie. Read more from this author